Monday, September 29, 2014

Box of Dolls Found But Not One Blythe Doll :(

I was at a fab yard sale this past weekend and there was so many neat things.  I found a couple retro side bags for only a buck each and 4 cds for a buck!  There was also dolls and dolly clothes at super low prices.  All of it seemed like it was worth way more than that but I paid what they asked and left like that IKEA woman hahaha!  HONEY START THE CAR!!!  START THE CAR NOW!!!!!!  lol :p



Oh and there was a freakin box of dolls and I started daydreaming about finding a vintage 1972 kenner blythe doll for a buck.  No such luck but it was still quiet the rush because the possibility of it is always so appealing!  I wonder what I would do if I ever found a kenner that way?  I hope I don't pass out. haha!  Oh well at least I was able to save up for my kenners by selling other vintage things online and then I was able to save up for my 3 kenners that way!  I have more tips on this blog that I share on how I achieved my blythe doll collection.



So I ended up picking up 2 outfits for only $4 bucks!  I will mix and match and obviously the hat and shoes don't fit so I will donate those.



All in all it was still a lot of fun and I even picked up some neato retro stuff I could sell for dolly and/or fu money.  I love earning each and every penny for fun stuff this way.  It's fun for fun!  What else could I ask for.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Oh before I go I updated the BigEyedBuys website and am still working on it.  It's a lot cleaner and easier to navigate.  I am always open to suggestions so please feel free.  Thanks again!

Big Hugs!

Annablythedoll xo



No comments:

Post a Comment