Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Actual Picture of My Favorite Neo, Middie and Petite CWC Hasbro Blythe dolls! Live Scale Pic of 3 Different Sized Blythe Dolls.

I know we have seen the official sketch of the 3 sized Blythes (Neo, Middie and Petite Blythes)  but I recently took an actual picture of 3 of my favorite official reproduction Blythe dolls all in a row and I think it's a pretty neat picture.   



My Neo is my Veronica which is a Lounging Lovely Blythe doll with the Superior Face Mold aka SBL.

My Middie is my Midge which is a Lydia Green Middie Blythe doll.  Now the eyes do not change color with these but the head tilts.  I may get a few more hair colors if the prices come down. That middie was only $138 US including shipping on BigEyedBuys because you can use that site to compare shop the organized auctions and find the best deal!  It does work in my opinion and it does save you time.

Last but certainly not least is my Cassandra Black Petite Blythe doll.  The eyes also do not change color but they are sleepy eyes.

Well that's it for now.  I took my new Middie Midge to the beach and got some great pics of my new dolly.  I am also in the midst of updating my site so I will post some pics there when it's up.

Hugs,
Annablythedoll xo

No comments:

Post a Comment