Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Amazing Kenner Blythe Stories Facebook Group!


I just love hearing the stories about people finding Kenner Blythe dolls for amazing prices!  Or if you know about a public amazing KB find you can share.  Also TLC makeover stories, or people who hustle and save up for a KB!  I love them so much that I decided to start a Facebook group, Amazing Kenner Blythe Stories!  

I bet with loads of members we could fill the group with wonderful stories of what a lot of doll collectors actually day dream about so I hope you join!

I have even added one of my amazing Kenner Blythe Stories along with a picture of the doll.  I will also share some of my tips too so those that are on the hunt can try.

Thanks for your time!

Love,

AnnaBlytheDoll xo

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment