Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Great Maria Predicts! Having Some Halloween Fun With My Kenner Blythe Doll




The world will NOT END in 2012 


Whew!  That's such a relief, Great Maria!!!  What an amazing blythe doll!  I was really worried there for a while.  I also take comfort in knowing that many have predicted the world ending and it has never come to light yet.  Remember that reverend in Florida that claimed that the world would end last year in May and then for sure in October lol  I'm sorry but if you had half a brain in your head you would remember what your mamma told you and not say anything if you haven't got anything nice to say!  

Love,
AnnaBlytheDoll xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog! Fellow blythers are fun to come across!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shannah :) I am glad that you are enjoying my blog! It's great meeting other blythe people <3

    ReplyDelete