Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Blythe Doll!

 
I was having some fun with some of my dollies the other day and came up with a little look a like girl.  I don't know about you but I think the new TLC show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is really fun to watch.  Alana is such a little qt and very smart too!  I thought how much of a vintage blond 1972 kenner blythe doll she looks like, especially when she's all dressed up for her pageants.  You can tell she  really enjoys doing them because she gets to show off and shine on stage.

Alana's new show is actually a kind of spin off of TLCs Toddlers and Tiaras.  She was actually competing in a pageant when I guess she must have won over the hearts and smiles of the producers of The Learning Channel!  I can see why cause her personality is really great!  She's such a little character and light!  That girl is always smiling :D

I'm not sure if anyone caught the last or 2nd last episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo when Alana and her family were wig shopping at *Shhhh* It's a Wig lol  It was such a hilarious show and I even felt like trying on a few wigs myself, actually!  Fork lift foot was another good episode where mamma didn't want to take off her socks even in the water park for fear that people would see her deformed toe thanks to a freak forklift truck accident where it got literally run over.

If you missed them you can still catch up on YouTube or check out the TLC website.  If you have time tonight maybe you can catch the latest Wednesday night episode that usually airs at 10pm eastern standard time.

I have to get a better picture but it has been dark and raining here in Toronto for the last few days.  Anyways, I couldn't wait so I wanted to share with you all now ^o^  I'm sure you all will forgive me lol

Love,
Annablythedoll

No comments:

Post a Comment