Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Blythe Doll New Year!!



Happy New Year!!! May all your dreams come true and may this year be a really terrific year! Also, thanks so much to Heather for the darling champagne bottle and glass, among other great goodies, that I won from her via Pay It Forward group. Thanks also to the generous Jen F for the beautiful outfit my Mandy is wearing from the We Heart Dolls swap! 

I used picmonkey.com to spice up my picture. For the background I used a simple place mat from the dollar store. I also used power tack to stick the glass and champagne bottle


Sorry the pic is upside down?  I must have used my iPod the wrong way.  I tried to flip it around but there is no option that I could see for that?  

Well that's it for now.  I hope all you sweet and kind dolly people will have a wonderful New Years and all the best in 2016!!  

Cheers!
AnnaBlytheDoll


2 comments:

  1. Cute pink dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) My very lovely friend Jen gave it to me. It's made by Molly.

    ReplyDelete