Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

To all my kind and sweet dolly friends I wish you a most prosperous and wonderful Year of the Ram!!  Since it was a special time of year when I was playing dolls last night I decided to dress some of my "Asian" Blythe Dolls perfectly named by my dolly friend Maki and had to take some pictures with that theme.



I have a gorgeous Asian Butterfly and petite Asian Butterfly too that I have photographed before.  I need to find some early pictures of my neo AB EBL dressed in her stock outfit which I still have today!  I don't buy or sell that much but over the years I have actually acquired a nice collection of diverse dolls and accessories.  I am truly blessed.  Sure, I wish I had more dollies and stuff for them!  Who doesn't?!  (kinda weird that there are people who don't think Blythe dolls are cute imo! hehe :p)  But all in all I do feel that I am very fortunate for being so picky and thrifty.  lol

I have more pictures on my Anna Blythedoll flickr and just added some Asian inspired Blythe doll pictures including the one above to celebrate this wonderful and special time of year!  My city goes all out because we are a wonderful multi-cultural city and have a Chinatown too!  We have frequented it a lot and others around the world.  Even in Havana, Cuba!!!  So wonderful.  I love the Asian culture and people so much.  I also was happy to hear that 400 dogs were saved yesterday in China and their animal rights movement is growing!!

On that happy note I will sign off for now but will hopefully be back soon with more adorable blythe dolly things!!

Love,
Annablythedoll xo

No comments:

Post a Comment