Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Frog Year Day!


"I thought you were supposed to leap over me you silly little frog." Kiwi.

The frog is from one of the many thrift shops I have frequented. The shoes are official CWC Takara Step In Time set. Oh and the doll is a BL Kozy Kape from CWC Takara. BL means that the doll has boggled eyes face mold with a Licca body, I believe. I made the dress and it's one that I am keeping called ‪#RetroBubbleGum‬ 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Hugs, 
AnnaBlytheDoll xo
heart emoticon

1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna,

    I came across your blog while doing some research on Blythe. I work at an award winning market research agency based in London, and we are doing a project on Blythe. We'd like to talk to Blythe fans/collectors and learn about Blythe, her world and her appeal.

    We found your blog fascinating and insightful, and we would be really grateful if we could chat to a Blythe expert like you.

    Would you be interested in talking to us about Blythe?

    There will, of course, be incentives provided for your help. We’re really excited about the possibility of interviewing you!

    I understand you might have questions about this project, so please feel free to drop me a line with any questions or concerns.

    Thanks so much,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete