There is so much information out there concerning Blythe doll tips and care that I thought that I would combine what I learned from my own experience over the years and all that I found out from researching the web into this single blog. Storage - When storing blythe dolls it seems that often there is a chemical reaction with plastics that causes melting. So when storing or traveling with your dolls, please be sure that the doll is not touching other plastic (stands, shoes - especially Rosebuds, dolls arms & legs, etc.). Plastic from the face has even melted when the legs of another doll has touched, so please do not store together or any other part touching will melt the doll if stored, it is ideal not to put the dolls together and keep separate. I wouldn't even store the doll contacting the dolls own arms and/or legs to the face. Some even wrap their dolls in a piece of cotton. Stains - Please be careful of denim, tights and black & red clothing. They are probl...
Hey Anna,
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog while doing some research on Blythe. I work at an award winning market research agency based in London, and we are doing a project on Blythe. We'd like to talk to Blythe fans/collectors and learn about Blythe, her world and her appeal.
We found your blog fascinating and insightful, and we would be really grateful if we could chat to a Blythe expert like you.
Would you be interested in talking to us about Blythe?
There will, of course, be incentives provided for your help. We’re really excited about the possibility of interviewing you!
I understand you might have questions about this project, so please feel free to drop me a line with any questions or concerns.
Thanks so much,
Vicky