Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Vintage "Value" Kenner Blythe Doll Ad?!

Anyone have a time machine handy because I DO NOT want to miss this sale again LOL  $2.50 for a Kenner Blythe doll!  and 50 cents for Blythe Boutique!!! WOWOWOWOW!!!!

Coles is a book store here in Canada,  remember Coles Notes?  I never used them personally but they were popular and there were people in high school and college that used them instead of the book they were assigned to read. :p  Wonder if it's the same company?  They do list Redwing Books in the ad too so maybe?  


I found a Snapics toy set at a thrift shop a couple years ago made by Tupperware from the 60s that was for sale by a Canadian drug store called Rexall.  It was kinda neat and weird.  I sold it online for more dolly stuff but I did keep a picture of it!



Anyways, I thought that was pretty neat.  I wish I could keep all those vintage toys but I opted for keeping the pictures of them instead.

Hugs, Annablythedoll xo

No comments:

Post a Comment