Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Apple Pie Kawaii Handmade Dolly Dresses For Blythe Dolls, or Barbie, or Skipper, or Pullip or other 11.5" dolls For Sale & For A Great Price Too!

Hello Everyone!  It's been a very busy year for me.  I started a new dolly facebook group Blythe411, I created a new funny tumblr and I started making knits for my dolls and now I also make them to sell too! 

I purchased a vintage knitter from Etsy and really got into making them!  I ended up with too many and decided that I wanted to sell some because they were so fun to make :D

Here is the first one that I made for my Maria a 1972 Kenner Blythe doll.  


Here is Veronica with her lovely Kawaii bird and embellished beads.

Here is Veronica again but with her friends all dressed in white but doesn't she look amazing!  

Here is a bunch that I had for sale.  I sold off all and kept a couple but I can make more.  The vintage pinned ones are gone and can not be replaced but the rest can be.
                                                             ALL SOLD

  Plain dresses are $10 US plus shipping and the stuff with sewn on things and  non vintage pins are $12.50 US plus shipping.  

Just let me know if you want any by emailing my Facebook at: 100008231557801@facebook.com 

Well that's it for now.  I am going to actually write yet another blog in a few minutes so talk to you soon!

Love, 
AnnaBlytheDoll  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment